As temperatures across the country are soaring, a glass of ice cold brew could just be the answer to your heat woes.
We tried the Sandhya, Bewild Cold Brew Medium roast in a very subtle recipe – Orange Cinnamon Cold Brew.
On World Environment Day, we held a sapling planting drive at the Hyderabad Collective. This drink was quite the hit after a long day of work in the sun.
Here’s the recipe and I hope you try this fantastic drink too!
- 1 litres of water at room temperature
- 100 grams Sandhya or Bhumi (depending on your taste)
Spice it up with
- 2 slices of orange
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Honey to taste
- Milk to taste
- Add coffee to a glass bottle
- Add water, stir well and set aside or refrigerate for 24 hours
- Strain well and add cinnamon and slices of orange.
- Refrigerate again for 12 hours
The drink is now ready. You can enjoy this iced and cold with a bit of honey and milk or skip these altogether.
- Use a cheesecloth to strain the coffee to make sure the drink is absolutely smooth
- To retain a fresh taste, avoid brewing or storing in plastic
Leave a Reply