EVENTS CALENDAR 2022
We are planning to begin 2022 with a few interesting events. We will keep you updated with exact dates and registration process closer to the dates.
1. EXPERT SPEAK – Interactive Webinar with Award winning Barista and Coffee Consultant – Geetu Mohnani
Tentative Date: 16th January, 2022
2. FOLK TABLE: This is a ticketed limited seating event in Bangalore featuring a 5 course meal curated by Chef Sonakshi and inspired by everyday ingredients from the Poomale Collective.
Tentative Date: 29th January, 2022
- EXPERT SPEAK – Webinar with Sharath Nayak – Director and Senior Architect, BIOME Environmental Solutions
Tentative Date: 13th February 2022
2. COFFEE HARVESTING: Beforest members are invited to participate in the harvesting activities of coffee cherries at the Poomaale Collective.
Tentative Date: 15th February, 2022 onwards
3. EXPERT SPEAK – Webinar with Dr. Noorunnisa Begum S – Associate Professor, Centre for Conservation of Natural Resources
Tentative Date: 27th February 2022
- EXPERT SPEAK – Webinar with Shekhar Kolipaka – International Implementation Consultant, Researcher and Board Member, Leiden University and Leo Foundation
Tentative Date: 13th March 2022
2. EXPERT SPEAK – Interactive Webinar with International permaculture design consultants – Universal Designers
Tentative Date: 27th March 2022